Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS HydraPlump Matte Liquid Lipstick Duo with Plumping Gloss

A few weeks ago, Grande Cosmetics debuted their new GrandeLIPS HydraPlump Matte Liquid Lipstick formula along with their Plumping Gloss as a Today's Special on HSN. Being a HUGE fan of the gloss and seeing the incredible value on the set, I had to scoop it up. Read on for more!



In case you missed it, my detailed blog post about the Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Gloss I wrote last month is here.


The lip plumper is one of my all time favorite lip products ever, and I am still using it every single day and night after brushing my teeth to keep my lips in their best shape possible.

One full size Hydrating Lip Plumper retails alone for $27. The HSN kit (which has since sold out, I'm sorry) for a full size plus two full size new Matte Liquid Lipsticks was about $30ish total!!! My kind of math. =)
Here is some info from HSN.com about the new Made in the USA HydraPlump Matte Liquid Lipsticks:
  • "Lips look temporarily plumper and instantly appear noticeably fuller within 3 to 5 minutes of application; with continued use, helps increase lip moisturization
  • Long-wearing color lasts for 8 hours 
  • Formulated with Volulip, which contains peptides and has been shown in pilot studies to temporarily increase the look of lip plumpness and hydration
  • Microsphere technology delivers ingredients to lips
  • Precision applicator tip for easy application and comfortable wear

Clinical Study - GrandeLIPS HydraPlump Matte Liquid Lipsticks An expert clinical grader evaluation was performed on 32 subjects between age 18 and 60. Evaluation points occurred pre-application, immediately after application and at approximately 4 and 8 hours after product application.

Smoothness (immediately after application):

  • Significantly improved the look of lip smoothness by 15%
  • 78% of subjects reported seeing an improvement in the look of lip smoothness
 
Extended Wear (4 hours):

  • Product color was maintained for 4 hours
  • Extended Wear Evaluation: visibility/residue were graded and show that the product color was maintained for 4 hours
 
All-Day Wear (8 hours):

  • Product color was maintained for 8 hours
  • Long Wear Evaluation: visibility/residue were graded and show that the product color was maintained for 8 hour"

This matte liquid lipstick formula is incredible. Grande Cosmetics nailed this. It has the same lip plumping properties as the gloss, but with rich, pigmented color that doesn't dry my lips out.

The applicator itself is so unique. It is a doe foot, with a little resevoir to hold the lipstick so you don't need to double dip to get enough product for application. The tip of the doe foot is also pointy so you can easily line as well as fill in your lips. The doe foot is also on an angle making it even more comfortable to apply.
The formula of the lipstick itself is extremely pigmented. One swipe is all you need for each lip (top and bottom). They help disguise the lip lines I have from drinking out of straws my whole life. Like the gloss, the formula does tingle a bit upon application but I don't find it to be unpleasant or burning at all. Both colors lasted for hours, even through eating and sipping my water bottle. Also like the gloss, this formula helps my lips to look more full and faded evening without caking or creasing off. Even when the formula wore off, my lips felt softer.
rhubarb, vintage rose, clear gloss- no flash
rhubarb, vintage rose, clear gloss- flash


STRAWBERRY RHUBARB
A medium, brick red color with slight brown undertones to it. Personally, I don't ever wear these kind of shades but the value of the set was still worth it even if I am not crazy about this color. I'll be passing this on to my best friend who looks great in this kind of color!


VINTAGE ROSE 
A gorgeous, classic cool toned, pink shade with slight lavender undertones to it. I am absolutely crazy about this color!!!! I love this color so much I really want a backup.

If you want a glossy finish and for your lips to look even more full than they do with the Matte Liquid Lipstick alone, you can apply the clear gloss from the set on top.
clear gloss on top of vintage rose

 Overall, I really like the new GrandeLIPS HydraPlump Matte Liquid Lipstick Duo from Grande Cosmetics. When they launch the product in Sephora and their other retailers, they will be offering a variety of shades so I'm hoping there will be more "Diane pinks, mauves and berries" I will be able to pick up!



If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

disclaimer: product purchased by me. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane




No comments

Back to Top