It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot Fall '17

This is my second blog post all about IT Cosmetics' new products for Fall 2017! Today I will be talking about the Bye Bye Lines Foundation and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot. Read on for my thoughts, pictures and more.




BYE BYE LINES FOUNDATION
From the Brand: "Developed with plastic surgeons, Bye Bye Lines™ Foundation starts its life as your hydrating anti-aging serum, and is infused with pure color pigments to seamlessly conceal the look of lines, wrinkles and imperfections and give you instant complexion perfection!

Perfect for all skin types, this advanced foundation is infused with anti-aging peptides, caviar extract, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, argan oil and babassu oil, plus vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9 and CoQ10—and features proprietary Drops of Light Optical Blurring Technology™ for an airbrushed, lit-from-within glow. Finally, you can experience luminous, sheer-to-medium coverage that makes your skin look younger, not older"
 
no flash
flash

Me: I was really excited to try this foundation! Shades match up to their CC Cream. Like the CC Cream, I find using a mix of FAIR and LIGHT work best for me, as I continue to dream of a "Fair-Light" shade to be released. This foundation feels lightweight and leaves a very dewy finish. For my conbination, shine prone skin, I absolutely, positively, must set it with a powder- no ifs, ands or buts about it or I WILL look too shiny. I have to actually re-apply powder after a few hours wearing this foundation because shine comes through. Consistency wise, it is thinner than the CC Cream. The coverage is sheer to medium. This is not a full coverage product. My skin has behaving rather well lately (knock on wood) so I like the coverage amount right now.  I also really like how it makes my skin look airbrushed and poreless. Also, I'm am a fan of the skincare ingredients inside to fight wrinkles. I've been wearing this consistently lately, and my skin has been looking better even when I wash it off. This foundation reminds me a lot of IT's discontinued O2 Oxygen Foundation as far as coverage and finish are concerned, but this one feels lighter on the skin. I'm happy to report it has not caused my acne prone skin to break out at all! I did find on some more humid days, it started to break down earlier than I would like it to. But I also was sweating and a bit oily so that could be why. If you have shiny or oily skin and want to try this, definitely pair it with a good mattifying primer and powder.

 This foundation does not contain SPF. For the sake of my review, I did wear this foundation alone for a week or so to get a feel for it for a proper review. But I actually LOVE mixing it with the CC Cream. Since I'm between shades, I'll usually take the CC Cream in FAIR or LIGHT and the foundation in the other shade and mix them in my hand before applying. This gives me the SPF from the CC Cream, plus a little additional coverage and I'm still getting the extra skincare ingredients as well from this new foundation. I also found mixing them helps the longevity of wear on my face. Now, I'm not telling anyone to go out and buy two products, or that you need both of them. This is just what I like to do.

I also wanted to chime in and say since IT so generously sent me all the shades, I of course am sharing the shades too dark for me. I gave me 69 year old mother (who is going to kill me for writing her age on her) the foundation in MEDIUM-TAN. She is 69, I am 31. Our skin is different. Her skin is mature and more dry and she absolutely is loving this foundation as well! Here is a picture of us both with the foundation on, as well as a full face of makeup. I would love to post her before and after on here, but if I did that I may as well start digging my own grave. LOL




BYE BYE UNDER EYE CONCEALING POT
 From the Brand: "Say “bye bye” to the look of dark circles and anything you want to hide—and hello to the appearance of radiant, wide-awake eyes and your most beautiful skin with one simple swipe! Developed with plastic surgeons, Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot™ starts its life as a skin-smoothing, line-minimizing cream and is infused with the same award-winning full-coverage pigments as your best-selling Bye Bye Under Eye™ Anti-Aging Concealer to cover everything without creasing or cracking. With anti-aging hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, caffeine and green coffee extract, it’s truly your skin-loving essential for super smooth, super creamy and super weightless full-coverage that lasts!"
no flash
flash
 Me: The original Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer is incredible at covering. One of my favorite concealers out there. So naturally, I was excited to try this new version. From the start, this reminded me of the Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in the blue jar, but this one has more coverage. I actually reach for this in shade MEDIUM right now since it is on the lighter side and LIGHT is super, super, super light. It will probably work for me in winter. Coverage wise, I find it to be very similar to the original but this one is lighter weight. It does an excellent job at disguising and concealing my under eye circles which are SUPER DARK. Less is more with this product. Using too much will result in creasing. This also has a very dewy, wet finish. I have to set it with a powder. I actually have been reaching for the shade POW! from IT's Superhero Eye shadow palette to set this with. It is talc free so won't settle in my lines and has a yellow tint to it which only further brightens my under eye area. Since one of my many skincare ingredients in here is caffeine, which is known to firm, I've been using the shade WARM DEEP to contour so the ingredients can hopefully help firm my chin area. This little pot will last quite a while so you only need a little bit.


 No Complexion Makeup Except Clear Primer


 Bye Bye Lines Foundation
shades FAIR and LIGHT mixed


 Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Pot
Shade MEDIUM applied in upside down triangle on under eyes to cheeks
(on top of the foundation)

 FULL FACE OF MAKEUP!


 Aside from the Bye Bye Lines Foundation and Concealer, I used all IT Cosmrtics for this look!
  • Bye Bye Pores Primer
  • Bye Bye Under Eyes Concealer Pot in shade WARM DEEP to contour
  • Bye Bye Brow Power Powder with the Pomade on brows
  • Hello Lashes mascara
  • Bye Bye Pores Blush in SWEET CHEEKS
  • Bye Bye Redness Powder in LIGHT BEIGE
  • SuperHero Eye Shadow Palette- shade POW! used on top of under eye concealer to set, shade CONFIDENCE all over eyelid and brow area
  • Je Ne Sais Quoi Treatment in ROSE


MORE BLOG POSTS...
Check out my other blog posts about Fall 2017 Newness from IT:
Superhero Liner, Brow Power Powder and Pomade plus Unboxing and Launch Event
Bye Bye Breakouts Powder and Concealer



So far, I've been really enjoying everything from IT's new releases! 

 Make sure to subscribe and follow me on instagram @dianemary126 for my thoughts and reviews of the rest of the It Cosmetics newness!!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always. 

-Diane


2 comments

  1. Your skin looks amazing! I realllllly want to try these 2 products! I will more than likely need to use powder, but that doesn't bother me because I have yet to find an actual foundation that I don't have to set. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my friend! yes I absolutely MUST set these with powder but I'm like you, it's super duper rare that I don't need to set my face with powder. Let me know if you try them!

      Delete

Back to Top